September 08, 2012

Welcome to Leisurenama

Recently I have had a lot of time for ‘myself’ and it is in those silent moments that I felt an urge to write. And, I thought what should I be writing about.

So, I kept on postponing my idea of a blog.  This is what many of us sure would do. But when I had more and more of that leisure time, we explored as many options as are readily available for us to get entertained. From movies, shopping and outings to cooking and cleaning.

Believe me, its very tough to plan the weekends regularly!!  Weekends are supposed to be without a plan right?..... no, it is not, without a plan you end up doing the same thing over and  again. 

Planning a little ahead will open up a galore of options, with minimal fatigue, lower costs and ofcourse no chaos! We tried doing this with some research and also by exploring the options using the web. In this blog, we would like share with you all those experiences so that you could grab an idea to plan your leisure time ahead, to make it relaxing and fun.

Welcome to Leisurenama, for:
“Things that you can do when you have nothing else to do”
 Wish you a happy leisure time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment